President Dave Anselmi
- Cordinate the Activities of other volunteers.
- Call steering committee meetings.
- Manage CLUE funds
- Manage CLUE e-mail lists
- Send meeting announcements
- Respond to general inquiries regarding CLUE
- Conduct CLUE Monthly meetings
- Fill in for open positions.
- Collect and distribute door prizes.
- Coordinate vendor tables.
- Schedule meeting speakers.
- Coordinate speaker abtracts between speakers and CLUE webmaster.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the speaker.
- Make arrangements for CLUE events other than meetings, such as Installfests
- Manage the CLUE web site.
- Coordinate contributions to the CLUE web site.
Around Nov 2011 we started talking about the state of CLUE. Here is a list of things that have to be done to keep the group running. This may allow people to volunteer in a more granular way than the above list of positions and may allow us to identify what isn't getting done so we can anticipate the impact.
I don't know whether this is sufficiently granular or how related tasks might be grouped or not.Meetings:
- Arrange speakers
- Provide space
- Publish the meeting schedule/topics sufficiently in advance
- Announce the meetings sufficiently in advance
- Conduct meetings according to a standard agenda
- Archive presentations/meeting details
- Provide space
- Publish details and information sufficiently in advance
- Announce sufficiently in advance
- Provide hosting (fundraising?)
- Register domain name and maintain DNS service
- Maintain server
- Maintain mailing lists
- Maintain web site
- Perform back up and restore
- Provide organization and motivation to enable and encourage people to do the above things (perhaps this is too vague, or belongs to all of us and shouldn't be spelled out)