Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:39:14 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host cluedenver.org.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: mail for www.cluedenver.org loops back to
    myself

Subject: Netbooks and Nettops
From: ErikZ <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:39:13 -0700

Has anyone tried running any flavor of Ubuntu on a Nettop?

Nettops have the same hardware as Netbooks, but without the built-in
screen and keyboard.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883103228&cm_re=nettop-_-83-103-228-_-Product

They're selling these at Best Buy for 200$, and the idea of a
low-power linux server that has no fans and can output 1080p is very
very tempting. And I also love how little space it takes up.

I was thinking of putting it on the network and having it run apache,
mysql, and be a general testbed. But I've never used an ATOM processor
before and I don't know what the limitations/pitfalls for it are.